Anyone here who makes a list of books they want to read/finish before a specific year ends and then the year DOES ends… and you finished nothing. 🙋♀️ Now I am doing another list and putting it out here and HOPEFULLY it encourages me to get to even half of them.
So I separated this into 2 sections: the 7 Priority TBR books and 5 “if you still can” books. Majority of the books in the priority pile are very thick and intimidating so… Goodluck to me. 😅 Shall we get on with the books?
7 Priority Books
- The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive #1) by Brandon Sanderson – Page 275 of 1007.
- Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon – Page 437 of 830.
- Escaping the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3) by Kerri Maniscalco – Page 232 of 416. Currently Reading
- Theft of Swords (The Riyria Revelations #1-2) by Michael J. Sullivan – Page 202 of 649.
- Elantris by Brandon Sanderson – Page 51 of 622.
- The Bitter Kingdom (Girl of Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson – Page 150 of 433.
- Scent of Magic (Healer #2) by Maria V. Snyder – Page 20 of 414.
As you can see I have already started all of this and stopped at some point cause… I got distracted by unnecessary things. I’m sorry! 😓
5 “if you still can” Books
- These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
- A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes #2) by Sabaa Tahir
- Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo
- Kingdom of the Cursed (Kingdom of the Wicked #1) by Kerri Maniscalco
- House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
This are the books I will be reading when I do finish my priority books. If that won’t be possible this will be the first set of books I go with next year.
And that is it. Now that I have put it here I feel…. more pressured. I have a very packed reading/reviewing schedule for this month so hopefully when November rolls by I can start tackling my priority list. I am very excited with all the titles though and I just need to plan my reading schedule well.