For this month, I will be joining the Halloween Smutathon which is a week long romance readathon hosted by Riley @rileymarie and Lainey @gingerreadslainey over at youtube/twitter/instagram. I will leave all the links to the readathon down below so don’t forget to check those out.
The readathon will be running from the 25th of October until Halloween which is on the 31st of October. They have a 4×4 bingo board with 16 prompts that can help you decide your tbr for that week AND a group book was also chosen which (oh my gosh) I am so excited to get to.
I have been on a romance mood for months now and I am slowly getting into mystery/paranormal books so this is the perfect time for me to explore this genre more.
Even though I wanted to try and read different books for each prompt let’s be realistic and admit that I won’t be able to do that. 😅
So below are the 5 books I am planning to get to for the next 7 days that will fit into 13 prompts in the bingo card.
Halloween Smutathon TBR w/ Prompts
- A Lady of Rooksgrave Manor (Tempting Monster #1) by Kathryn Moon – (Group Book) Reverse Harem, Monster, Red or Purple Cover, Vampire, 2021 Release and New to you Author
- Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3) by Kerri Maniscalco – Red or Purple Cover and Read in One Sitting
- The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy #3) by Deborah Harkness – Paranormal, Vampire, Taboo and Supernatural Main Character
- Lovely, Dark and Deep by Claudia Cain – Dark, Paranormal, 2021 Release and New to you Author
- Feed (Hunger Duet #0.5) by Aveda Vice – Enemies or Rivals, Monster, 2021 Release, Novella, New to you Author and Read in One Sitting
So that is it for my TBR on this coming Halloween Smutathon. So excited for all of this and hopefully I could get to all of them.