I have been on Goodreads for a few days now trying to check on all upcoming releases this year and I have seen a LOT of books. This is my first time making one of this so I had a hard time narrowing it down cause there were so many that I wanted to read and am very much anticipating the release of. (Side note: I made this list on the start of February so I might have missed a ton of titles BUT I will be doing another one of this in the future.)
For now I have chosen 14 books that I am sure I will get to and most probably buy (if it becomes available on my local bookstore) a copy once it comes out. This will be for the months of February to July (with 1 book from August).
Without further a do let’s get into the books shall we?
- This Woven Kingdom (This Woven Kingdom #1) by Tahereh Mafi – February 01, 2022
- Justice of Kings (Empire of the Wolf #1) by Richard Swan – February 22, 2022
- Gallant by VE Schwab – March 01, 2022
- The Cartographers by Peng Shepherd – March 15, 2022
- The Bone Orchard by Sara A. Mueller – March 22, 2022
- The City of Dusk (The Dark Gods #1) by Tara Sim – March 22, 2022
- The Bladed Faith (The Vagrant Gods) by David Dalglish – April 5, 2022
- Kaikeyi by Vaishnavi Patel – April 26, 2022
- Book of Night by Holly Black – May 3, 2022
- Juniper & Thorn by Ava Reid – June 7, 2022
- Ordinary Monsters by JM Miro – June 7, 2022
- In the Shadow of Lightning (Glass Immortals #1) by Brian McClellan – June 21, 2022
- The Daughter of Doctor Moreau by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – July 19, 2022
- Babel or The Necessity of Violence: An Arcane History of the Oxford Translators’ by RF Kuang – August 23, 2022
So that is all my 2022 Anticipated Releases… so far! I actually really enjoyed the process of making this post cause it made me discover a TON of amazing titles that I might have not known of if I didn’t do this. I am so excited for the coming months cause of all this book and hopefully I get to them before the year ends.