I have been in a roll of posting here on my blog since I got my new computer and hopefully this continues. 🤞
So today I have a book tag and I saw this while searching for a bunch of blog ideas to do and I don’t really remember where but this was created by Charly Ray over at YouTube so don’t forget to check her video here.
Without further ado let’s get on to the questions! 🙌
1. how many books do you usually read at once?
If you had asked me this question before I would definitely answer you with this… 1. 😅 But as time went by I could handle 2 books at once. (Honestly can’t understand how other people read 4-5 books at once! Still not on that level and not sure when I would be.)
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch to reading the other book (do you read a certain amount of pages in each?)
What I usually do is read one book at work (on break of course) and the other when I get home. I don’t usually set a certain amount of pages to read in each but I read more at home since I have a lot of time before going to bed (until midnight specifically).
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re part way through a book?
Nope. It takes me awhile to choose a bookmark when starting a book so I feel like it will be a hassle for me since I have to choose another one that would feel right for my current read.
4. Where do you keep the book you’re currently reading?
Either on my desk or on my bed under the pillow or blanket cause my cat loves to chew on the side of the covers.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
At night until midnight… or until 4 in the morning.
6. How long do you typically read for in one go?
When at work during my break I usually read about half an hour since my break only lasts for an hour. At home if in one go… an hour and a half to two hours.
7. Do you read hard covers with the dust jacket on or off?
Off! I feel like when I leave it on somehow I would rip it or worse my cat gets to it and THAT would definitely be a nightmare cause hardcovers aren’t cheap people.
8. Which position do you mainly use to read?
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Yes and no. I will definitely bring it on vacation, overnights or a coffee shop but when I go to work or hang out with friends I usually just bring my kindle cause it’s smaller compared to a physical book.
10. How often do you update your progress in the book you’re currently reading on goodreads?
When I remember to. 🤣 But I really want to make this a habit and update it everytime I am done reading for the day/night.
11. Who would you like to tag?
and anyone else who wants to do this tag!